Community and assets
RPGInferno is a social environment of like-minded people who love not only to play role-playing games, but also to develop their game worlds. With us you will not feel like a ronin wandering alone its way, because the creations of other authors of our project are at the distance of one click is ! What can be better than sharing experiences? Not sure how to achieve a fancy effect when creating an RPG icon? Maybe someone has already created something similar, and you just need to look at the list of icons and subscribe to your favorites!
If the idea for a new dungeon is buzzing around but you can`t seem to catch it, perhaps you can get inspired by the collection of maps developed and discovered by other contributors; there you can easily find the solution to some gameplay situation or see examples of various design approaches.
With the "community resource" system, you`re no longer creating alone!
- Subscription system – subscribe to items you like. After subscribing you can use them in your RPG maps
- Like system – use likes for maps, textures, icons, and other assets. Other authors will be happy to receive positive feedback on their work
- Creativity gallery – view other authors work. It's always useful to "peek" at different RPG map drawing techniques or at the way a particular fancy effect on an RPG icon is made
- RPG maps created3426
- HEX cards created1057
- Icons created1823
- Color schemes for icons2424
- Objects created26
- Color schemes for objects1433
- Textures created1301
- Blendings for textures129
- Roads created153
- Styles for text283
- Primitives for icons287
- Community authors1982